Did you know wooden combs help repair damage and are much better for your hair, brownie points as they are environmentally safe too! It's high time to toss out your plastic combs and replace them with a much better alternative. Many hairstylists today recommend wooden combs for easy detangling your hair when it's wet and otherwise too!
Plastic or metal combs make your hair static leaving them extremely frizzy and dry! Moreover plastic is non - renewable unlike wood and hence damaging to the environment!
We all crave for glossy lustrous hair! What if we told you wooden combs help achieve sleek shiny hair as wooden combs are carbon - based . Both wood and your hair have a negative charge , they do not attract each other and hence prevent static frizzy, unhealthy dry hair.
- Safe and Natural: An age old hair tip says" comb your hair with a wooden comb for beautiful hair"! Wooden combs are absolutely safe for your hair as they are natural and do not stimulate allergies or skin conditions.
- Naturally nourishes your hair: The natural oils of your hair tend to stick to the plastic or metal of your regular combs. But with wooden combs, that's not the case, as wooden combs distribute the natural oils from the scalp which thereby ensures your hair does not look greasy .Wooden combs ensure that the inherent shine and moisture of your hair is well retained!
- Gentle on the scalp: Plastic or metal combs can sometimes feel harsh on the scalp .On the contrary, wooden combs help improve blood circulation by gentle massaging of hair without hurting your hair.
We are all aware of the fact how proper massaging of acupressure points in the scalp promotes healthy flow of natural oils ,which helps quiet your mind and senses.
Stimulation of hair follicles by massaging of the hair scalp helps improve hair growth. Isn't that amazing? Moreover, once you start using wooden combs there's no looking back as they feel so good and gentle on the scalp.
- Helps Reduce hair fall: Are you surprised looking at the amount of hair fall you're experiencing .Well ,one of the reasons might be your very own plastic/metal comb chilling on your vanity!
Wooden combs are a safer bet as they glide on to your hair smoothly and makes de tangling of hair much easier. Metal/plastic combs tend to create tangles towards the end of the stroke which may lead to breakage and split ends.
- Helps with Dandruff and itchy scalp: Dandruff is proven to be a major cause of hair fall and an itchy scalp .The round teeth of the wooden comb are gentle on the scalp and ensure even distribution of the natural oils on the scalp thereby diminishing the chances of dandruff.
- Removes dirt and foreign particles: Metal and plastic combs tend to distribute dirt all over your hair .As plastic /metal combs carry a high static charge, they allow the dirt particles to stick to them.
- Durability: Apart from being recyclable and renewable ,wooden combs can last you for a really long time as they are often made from bamboo.
In addition to that, neem wooden combs are helpful in controlling many health issues like headache, Migraine, Alopecia, Insomnia, High -Blood pressure ,aggression and lack of concentration . Thus, neem wooden combs are a natural, non-invasive and herbal way of keeping your hair healthy!
Maintaining your wooden comb is absolutely easy, just ensure that your wooden combs are not exposed to a humid environment , rather keep them in dry surroundings to make sure that the health of the wood does not deteriorate over time .You could occasionally soak them in a mixture of some coconut or flaxseed oil, and let the oils seep into the wood! Gently wipe off the oil and you're good to go!
So when are you ditching your plastic combs?